- Hiking is the New Yoga. Why? Because interaction with nature and escaping the stress of the city and of your cell phone is the new lux appeal.
- Inside out beauty, it is not just what you put on your skin anymore. It is now also what supplements you take to achieve beauty from the inside out. Oh, and if you want “spiritual skin” make sure you get yourself a gemstone or crystal roller!
- Trans-seasonal Design in Fashion. Global travel and cli- mate change means you want a wardrobe that is adaptable to the moment in time and space. Sustainable, vegan fabrics and building materials.
- Eco-Keto lifestyle. 2018 was all about Keto, a high protein and fat, low carb and sugar diet designed to bring us back to our caveman roots. However it is getting a bad rap as we all know the meat industry’s production levels are not sustainable. So? Plant-based keto is getting your protein and fat from vegan sources.
- Nutrition for our brains. Did you know your brain is 60% fat and that 25% of the body’s colesterol is found in the brain? In other words, we need to rethink nutrition to ensure our brains keep up with the rest of our body long into old age.
- Rowing studios. Spinning had a huge comeback last year. 2019 we will see the trend shift to rowing classes!
- Immersion home gym. What’s new in the home gym world? Having the ability to pluginto high quality inte- ractive classes via an online channel membership or app.
- Intermittent fasting, all rage right now. This is another way we are looking back to our ancestors for health tips. They consumed less calories and didn’t snack all day long. There are various methods, but the idea is you go more hours of your week without eating. For example, last meal is at 6 pm and you don’t have breakfast until 10 am the next day. We will feature in our next edition.
- Meso-nutrients. Staying on the track of superfoods, we will now be seeing technology extracting the key element of these and give it to us in concentrated powders or supplement form. All in all the message is clear, eat less but eat high quality products.
“10 Wellbeing Trends to Watch Out for in 2019” Dose Magazine: https://whateveryourdose.com/10-wellbe- ing-trends-to-watch-out-for-in-2019/
“These are the wellness trends you need to know about right now - including eco-keto eating and spiritual skin,” Glamour Magazine UK: https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/wellness-trends-2019
“Top 9 Trends in 2019.” WGSN: https://lp.wgsn.com/top-9-trends-2019.html?utm_source=website&utm_me- dium=website-insider&utm_campaign=global-fy17q4-2019-trends